在写英文的邮件的时候, 我们通常会需要在邮件中对别人进行表示感谢. 这里收集了一些在邮件中表示感谢的方式. 同时表示感谢还会有一些其他的好处, 如, Saying "thank you" is a great way to make your email more polite and personal.
下面会有10种表达感谢的说法, 其中前5种是在Email的开头表达感谢. (Thanking your reader is a wonderful way of opening an email. It sets the right tone and makes the reader feel appreciated, which is very important if you want them to help you again in the future.)
后面的5种是在结尾进行表示感谢. (Thank yous at the end of an email tend to imply you are thanking the reader for a future action. By showing your appreciation in advance, you are more likely to get a positive reaction.)
这里全部资料来自这个链接: TOP 10 WAYS TO SAY “THANK YOU” IN AN ENGLISH EMAIL
- Thank you for your (prompt) reply. (对别人回复邮件的感谢)
- Thank you for all your assistance. (对别人提供的帮助表示感谢, 也可以使用下面的方式来表达更多的感谢, I really appreciate your help in resolving the problem.)
- Thank you for the information (regard your current pricing). (如果别人在Email中提供了一些信息, 需要对别人表示感谢)
- Thank you for contacting us. (如果有人主动联系你, 因为你提出的一些需求, 这个可以加在最前面)
- Thank you raising your concerns. (谢谢你的关系, 当别人对你的工作等事情表示关心的时候, 可以使用这个)
- Thank you again for everything you've done. (感谢别人所做的事情, 再次感谢, 表示很感谢. Use this if you have already thanked the reader at the beginning of the email, but due to their great efforts, you wish to thank them again for their past actions.)
- Thank you for your kind cooperation. (如果你需要别人提供合作, 可以在结尾的部分提前对别人表示感谢, 也可以使用下面的方式进行表示感谢, Thank you in advance for your cooperation.)
- Thank you for your attention to this matter. (感谢reader未来会提供的帮助, this expression also shows that the request you have made is important and that the reader should pay special attention to it.)
- Thank you for your understanding. (提前表达歉意, 如果做了一些事情会引起不变. We use this sentence to say "Thank you" in advance if we have done something or requested something that may cause inconvenience to the reader)
- Thank you for your consideration. (如果你在申请一个机会, 请求别人进行考虑. If you are requesting a benefit or an opportunity, such as when you apply for a new job, end your email with this sentence.)
- "Feel warm" usually refers to temperature. Sometimes people say "I feel (all) warm inside" when they're referring to inner content, happiness (but this is kind of informal, and maybe sarcastic!)
- I feel warmth for (I have good feelings toward) the people who show kindness and concern for me.
- Also, I feel the warmth that other people must feel for me when they do those nice things.
参考资料: feel warm/warmth