关于表示感谢的十种用法, 在另一个文章中讲过了, 这里就给出链接. [Email]-TOP 10 WAYS TO SAY “THANK YOU” IN AN ENGLISH EMAIL
我们在表示重要的时候, 会使用important to/for来表示, 两者会有一些区别(可以参考一下).
The simple explanation is that
- "important to" is something you value.
- "important for" is something you need, or that will help you in some way.
A nice example is:
- "It is important for you to get well" ~ your life will be improved by returning to health
- "It is important to your family that you get well" ~ they put a high value on you being healthy.
- "Important to me" is subjective and you're informing the listener that you believe this is important.
- "Important for me" means there's a third party that has dictated that this is important, be it a boss, society or parents.
A more formal and polite way of saying:
- Sorry to bug you again about this, but we still have not received a response about X .... (if we still have not received any assistance with X)
- Sorry to bug you again about this, but we are still having problems with X and .... (if we have already received some assistance with X)
- I/We apologize for the repeated request... (对于对方没有回复你, 对再次打扰表示抱歉)
- Thank you for your help with X, but we are still having problems with it and... (对方回复了你, 但是问题还是没有解决, 此时因为已经得到了帮助, 所以可以首先表示感谢)
- I'm sorry that I have to bring this up again, but […]
- We are still awaiting a response regarding issue X. Please reply as soon as you receive this message.
- We are still awaiting a response regarding issue X. If you are unable to provide an answer at this time, please inform us as to when we can expect a response so that we can plan accordingly. Thank you for your support.
- Please accept my apologies for further repetition on this issue, but...