关于表示感谢的十种用法, 在另一个文章中讲过了, 这里就给出链接. [Email]-TOP 10 WAYS TO SAY “THANK YOU” IN AN ENGLISH EMAIL
important to/for 来表示, 两者会有一些区别(可以参考一下).
The simple explanation is that
- "important to" is something you value.
- "important for" is something you need, or that will help you in some way.
A nice example is:
- "It is important for you to get well" ~ your life will be improved by returning to health
- "It is important to your family that you get well" ~ they put a high value on you being healthy.
important for 和
important to 的区别的, 感觉这一种说法会更好理解一些.
- "Important to me" is subjective and you're informing the listener that you believe this is important.
- "Important for me" means there's a third party that has dictated that this is important, be it a boss, society, or parents.
A more formal and polite way of saying, 这里的 bug 可以替换为下面的 bother:
- Sorry to bug you again about this, but we still have not received a response about X .... (if we still have not received any assistance with X)
- Sorry to bug you again about this, but we are still having problems with X and .... (if we have already received some assistance with X)
- I/We apologize for the repeated request ... (对于对方没有回复你, 对再次打扰表示抱歉)
- Thank you for your help with X, but we are still having problems with it and ... (对方回复了你, 但是问题还是没有解决, 此时因为已经得到了帮助, 所以可以首先表示感谢)
- I'm sorry to bother you again (可以替换上面的 bug you again)
- I'm sorry that I have to bring this up again, but […]
- We are still awaiting a response regarding issue X. Please reply as soon as you receive this message.
- We are still awaiting a response regarding issue X. If you are unable to provide an answer at this time, please inform us as to when we can expect a response so that we can plan accordingly. Thank you for your support.
- Please accept my apologies for further repetition on this issue, but...
- Thank you for your email.
- Thanks for responding so quickly to my request.
- This is to confirm that I have received your email. 確認已收到您的郵件。
- This is to acknowledge receipt of your email. 確認已收到您的郵件。
- We have already received your reply and will get back to you shortly. 我們已收到你的回覆，並很快會回覆你。
- Noted. 收到了／知道了。
- Well noted. 來信收悉。